Updated: May 16, 2022
I am always on the search for another pair of comfy sneakers for traveling. Last summer I bought some shoes and by the end of my three-week Europe trip, they were toast! Never again… Obviously, I needed more sturdy shoes and was lucky enough to find these Taos Footwear sneakers! I’m excited to tell you why they are my favorite travel sneakers.
Here are Some Reasons to Love Them!
1. Super Comfy: Taos shoes have some patented features that make them extra comfortable for all day wear. The Curves & Pods® premium removable footbed found inside delivers ultimate arch and metatarsal support. I love keeping these arch supports in my shoes because they bring extra comfort to the all-day wear I expect from shoes when I’m traveling.
Curves hug the contours of your foot while the Pods provide a field of firm, shock absorbent elements for superior cushioning in every step. The lace up adjustability offers the ability to accommodate the foot throughout the day for a secure and custom fit. I wore them three days in a row on my Seattle trip and they were comfy the whole time!
2. Variety of colors and styles to choose from: Taos sneakers are a fresh take on classic canvas silhouettes built with exceptional comfort and support from the inside out. They’re available in a variety of styles, colors, widths and sizes – there’s a Taos sneaker for every one! I love the simple look of this grey sneaker because it goes with almost anything but there are bold and interesting colors and patterns to choose from.
3. Wear with Anything: Seriously, a good sneaker can go with almost anything. They are perfect for sight seeing all day. While on trips, I’ve worn them with dresses, shorts, and jeans. It’s easy to wear them all day with a cute dress without feeling too dressed up for a good day look. I love the look of a dress with some cute sneakers during the day!
4. They Stay Fresh: The footbed lining is treated with an antimicrobial shield for lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration so that your shoes stay fresh. No body wants their shoes to smell up their bag or stinky feet at the end of the day. Seriously the worst!
5. Long Lasting: They feature a flexible, durable rubber outsole for lasting comfort and traction in every step. They’re made for all-day wear and an excellent option for traveling and being on your feet throughout the day. I’ve worn them on three different trips now and have been so happy to have them along. I’ve had them for two months and they still look brand new!
I seriously love these comfortable sneakers and I know you will too, they’ve become an essential item for me! These are my favorite travel sneakers and they can be yours too. Check out the Taos Footwear website if you want to find the right travel sneaker for you.